Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The evacuation of 568 armed men from the neighborhood of Barza in Damascus to Idlib

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The evacuation of 568 armed men from the neighborhood of Barza in Damascus to Idlib Empty The evacuation of 568 armed men from the neighborhood of Barza in Damascus to Idlib

Post by Rocky Tue May 09, 2017 4:17 am

The evacuation of 568 armed men from the neighborhood of Barza in Damascus to Idlib

09/05/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    On Tuesday the evacuation of 568 armed men from the Barza neighborhood of Damascus to the city of Idlib, northern Syria in the framework of the ongoing reconciliation in the country currently.
    He was accompanied by armed members of their families to the total number of people who came out of the Barza neighborhood of 1022 people.
    It is out militants and members of their families who reject reconciliation agreement in successive installments over the next few days until the evacuation of the neighborhood is full of all armed manifestations, in addition to the settlement of the situation of the rest of the gunmen in the neighborhood, according to Amnesty Decree No. 15 of the year 2016.
    This comes to coincide with the announcement of the UN envoy to Syria Staffan de Mistura Monday that the Office is scheduled to begin a new round of Syrian peace talks sponsored by the United Nations next week in Geneva.
    The United Nations pointed out that "special envoy Staffan de Mistura, will resume talks between the Syrians under the auspices of the United Nations in Geneva on 16 May / May 2017".

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/163549.html

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:40 am