Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dean reference warns of an agreement with the US Under Iraqi oil prove

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dean reference warns of an agreement with the US Under Iraqi oil prove Empty Dean reference warns of an agreement with the US Under Iraqi oil prove

Post by Rocky Wed May 10, 2017 5:06 am

Dean reference warns of an agreement with the US Under Iraqi oil proved

10:46 - 10/05/2017

Warned the religious authority, Sheikh Qasim al-Tai, Wednesday, the agreement said it was about to be concluded between the US and Iraqi governments, under which proved Iraq's oil-for-reconstruction of the liberated areas.

He said al-Tai said in a statement received / information /, a copy of it, that "there are leaks of some US reports about the names of the biographies of the joint team work (US-Iraqi) mission overseeing the reconstruction of the liberated areas by agreement (reconstruction versus oil), which is about to be concluded between the two governments, "asserting that" no right to any government (take on power four years or more) that proved the Iraqi oil, which is the property of the Iraqi people and the generations, the US will for a period not only knows the extent of God. "

He said al-Tai, "What is it more suspicious is the US move, which coincided with him, which says some of the leaks to the descent of US forces in Nasiriyah and Anbar, in exchange for Scott applied to the Iraqi government, which did not confirm or deny reports the Convention or declares that citizens as if they were" .

He said the government did not explain "why the US presence and extended survival , which seems to be eternally to protect US companies associated with this Convention, which are protected by the security companies run by the Jewish Mossad, which is tampering with the destiny of the country, the US embassy under his service." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 am