Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor Abadi: amnesty law led to increased kidnappings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advisor Abadi: amnesty law led to increased kidnappings Empty Advisor Abadi: amnesty law led to increased kidnappings

Post by Rocky Fri 12 May 2017, 4:05 am

Advisor Abadi: amnesty law led to increased kidnappings

09:11 - 05/12/2017

Adnan al-Asadi stressed adviser to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for security affairs, said Friday that the adoption of the amnesty law and the inclusion of crimes of kidnapping law has led to increased kidnappings in the country.

Asadi said in a statement / information /, "The general amnesty law impact negatively on the security and military hardware that all abductions are great efforts to make while freeing the kidnapped."

He stressed al-Asadi, a member of the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary "need not include cases of kidnapping a general amnesty law," noting that "the large number of unemployment is a major cause in the spread of cases of kidnappings to make money."

It should be noted that the kidnapping, armed robbery and robberies have seen a marked increase after the adoption of a general amnesty controversial law, according to security and government sources. Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:43 pm