Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan: my visit to America represents a new beginning of bilateral relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan: my visit to America represents a new beginning of bilateral relations Empty Erdogan: my visit to America represents a new beginning of bilateral relations

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2017, 3:49 am

Erdogan: my visit to America represents a new beginning of bilateral relations

By SD SD -May 13, 2017

Assured Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday that his visit to the United States may represent a new beginning in relations between the two allies that have been affected due to Washington's decision on arming units to protect the Kurdish people in Syria fighters.

Erdogan said, "The United States is still locked in a transitional phase, and we have to deal with caution and sensitivity."

He added that "now there are specific movements in the United States past their source, such as providing weapons units to protect the people, these developments are contrary to our strategic relationship with the United States, of course, do not want to happen."

He said, "The United States informed Turkey that" units to protect the people of the Kurdish Syrian will not remain in the region after the restoration of Raqqa city in Syria, the process, "adding," The United States assured Turkey that the demographics of the region will not change as a result, a major source of concern for Turkey ,

It is worth mentioning, that "the US Defense Department, said a few days ago that the White House agreed to provide Kurdish forces in northern Syria with weapons, including the protection units of the Kurdish people in preparation for the next battle to regain tenderness."

share it

http://www.knoozmedia.com/221985/%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%AB%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:09 pm