Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

His advisor: Al-Kazemi's visit to America is a new beginning for the transition from the economy of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

His advisor: Al-Kazemi's visit to America is a new beginning for the transition from the economy of  Empty His advisor: Al-Kazemi's visit to America is a new beginning for the transition from the economy of

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Jul 2021, 2:04 pm

His advisor: Al-Kazemi's visit to America is a new beginning for the transition from the economy of wars to peace

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Wednesday, Adviser to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, considered Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi’s visit to the United States a new beginning for the transition from the economy of wars to the economy of peace, development and construction.
    Saleh said in a statement to the official agency, "Iraq suffers from a large deficit in investments for a number of reasons, and development was limited to the energy sector and oil production and focus on electricity, as important and large productive sectors were neglected, including industry, services and agriculture."
    He added, "Iraq needs a new technological thought and new partnerships, and to invite the United States companies, which represent the largest economy in the world, to invest in Iraq, and it comes within the framework of the investment law to revive the effective and large Iraqi economy and reduce the volume of high unemployment."
    He continued, "I think this step is a new page for the transition from the economy of wars, conflict and remnants of the past to an economy of peace, development and construction."
    He added, "America's role in investment, construction and reconstruction is an important turning point that must be worked on in the strategy of the relationship between Iraq and the United States, and the current openness is the first of its kind."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou, Diamond and RJG like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

His advisor: Al-Kazemi's visit to America is a new beginning for the transition from the economy of  Empty Re: His advisor: Al-Kazemi's visit to America is a new beginning for the transition from the economy of

Post by Diamond Sat 31 Jul 2021, 3:24 pm

sounding good  fish

weslin3, chouchou and RJG like this post

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:25 pm