Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan and Trump discuss bilateral and regional issues by telephone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan and Trump discuss bilateral and regional issues by telephone Empty Erdogan and Trump discuss bilateral and regional issues by telephone

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2019, 3:39 am

Erdogan and Trump discuss bilateral and regional issues by telephone

•  30 May 2019

•  11:20 AM

Erdogan and Trump discuss bilateral and regional issues by telephone 769554
    Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his US counterpart Donald Trump discussed bilateral and regional issues.
    A source said that a telephone conversation between the two presidents and Erdogan renewed his proposal to form a joint working group on the missile defense system S-400 planned to be received by Turkey from Russia as a necessity for Turkish national security.
    The Turkish president also welcomed the cancellation of the additional US tariffs on the steel sector of Turkey, stressing that the decision would contribute to the achievement of the bilateral trade target of $ 75 billion.
    "The two presidents agreed to hold a meeting on the sidelines of the G-20 summit in Japan on June 28 and 29," she said.
    "The two presidents discussed bilateral relations, including the desire to increase the volume of trade between the two countries and President Trump's decision to reduce tariffs on steel from Turkey from 50 percent to 25 percent," White House deputy spokesman Jude Derry said in a statement on the contact. "He said.
    They also discussed the acquisition by Turkey of the Russian S-400 missile defense system and the continuation of the meetings during the upcoming G-20 summit in Osaka, Japan next month.

http://wattaennews.net/archives/34799

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:02 am