Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting with the Emir of the State of Trump Kuwait on the sidelines of the participation of Arab-A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting with the Emir of the State of Trump Kuwait on the sidelines of the participation of Arab-A Empty A meeting with the Emir of the State of Trump Kuwait on the sidelines of the participation of Arab-A

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2017, 7:19 am

A meeting with the Emir of the State of Trump Kuwait on the sidelines of the participation of Arab-American Islamic Summit

US President Donald Trump on Sunday , Sheikh Sabah Al - Ahmad Al - Jaber Al - Sabah , Amir of the State of Kuwait and the accompanying delegation met with the Emir of Kuwait on the sidelines of the participation of the Islamic summit , the Arab American.

Sheikh Sabah Al - Ahmad Al - Jaber Al - Sabah , the Emir arrived in the State of Kuwait and his accompanying delegation to Riyadh today to attend the Islamic summit , the Arab American.

They state, he met with President Abdel Fattah Sisi US President Donald Trump on Sunday on the sidelines of the US summit in Riyadh, according to pictures published by Reuters news agency.

The US President , Donald Trump, he hopes to visit Egypt soon, during his meeting with President Abdel Fattah al- Sisi in Saudi Arabia.

Trump said, according to Reuters news agency, 'I'm going to Egypt, and we will put this on the agenda soon, adding that President Sisi did a wonderful job under difficult circumstances.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=156455

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:30 pm