Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Minister: Riyadh conference intended to insult Iraq and the people must be honest with what h

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Minister: Riyadh conference intended to insult Iraq and the people must be honest with what h Empty Former Minister: Riyadh conference intended to insult Iraq and the people must be honest with what h

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2017, 3:08 am

Former Minister: Riyadh conference intended to insult Iraq and the people must be honest with what happened

The political scene Monday , 22 May 2017

He called on the Minister of Tourism and Antiquities and the former leader of the Sadrist brigade Sumaisem, on Monday, the Iraqi people to be honest with what happened in the Arab-American summit, which was held on Sunday in the Saudi capital Riyadh.

He said Sumaisem on the official page on "Alvspock", and seen by the "Sky Press," that "not to allow Iraq speech at the Riyadh summit, and in a manner intended, makes the Iraqi people asked to tell him frankly what happened .. a copy of it to the House of Representatives."

The US-Arab summit concluded its work on Sunday in Riyadh without the President of the Republic Fuad Masum cast his speech despite the participation Alrfieh of Iraq at the conference and standing at the forefront of fighting terrorism countries.

The MP criticized for a coalition of state law, high Nassif, President of the Republic Fuad Masum, the effect of it, saying that he caused insulting the Iraqi state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 3:46 am