Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Chambers of Commerce Union calls for the establishment of the Iraqi Business Council of Pakist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Chambers of Commerce Union calls for the establishment of the Iraqi Business Council of Pakist Empty Iraqi Chambers of Commerce Union calls for the establishment of the Iraqi Business Council of Pakist

Post by Rocky Wed 24 May 2017, 4:30 am

Iraqi Chambers of Commerce Union calls for the establishment of the Iraqi Business Council of Pakistan

Economy News Baghdad :
    He called on the President of the Federation rooms Commercial Iraq, Jaafar al - Hamdani, Wednesday to establish a Council of Business Iraqi Pakistan . While he called the ambassador of Pakistan in Baghdad , Sheikh appearance Nazir to attend the exhibition of Pakistan , which will be held in the month of October the second coming .
    Said Union rooms Commercial Iraqi in a statement press received " Economy News , " a copy of it, that " the President of the Federation rooms Commercial Iraqi Jaafar al - Hamdani received the ambassador of Pakistan Sheikh appearance Nazir and the delegation accompanying him, and took place during the meeting to review the development of relations bilateral between Baghdad and Islam Abad during the period last " , and the mechanisms of promotion , including serving the two friendly countries . "  
    He called on the President of the Federation rooms Commercial Jaafar al - Hamdani, to " work on the signing of a memorandum of understanding for the establishment of the Council of Business Iraqi - Pakistani ."
    From his part, he stressed the ambassador of Pakistan that " the delegation includes all the terms of reference of medical , agricultural and sports , and the Pakistan fortunes of agriculture such as rice basmati , mangoes and kinds of fruit as well as for products , medical and sports covers Pakistan , the world is about 50% of the requirements of sports " , calling to " attend the exhibition of Pakistan , which will be held in the month of October the second coming . "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:06 pm