Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry declares Iraq to be an alternate member of the International Labor Organization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry declares Iraq to be an alternate member of the International Labor Organization Empty Foreign Ministry declares Iraq to be an alternate member of the International Labor Organization

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jun 2017, 1:13 am

Foreign Ministry declares Iraq to be an alternate member of the International Labor Organization

Political process Since 2017-06-12 at 21:30 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Iraq has elected an alternate member of the International Labor Organization (ILO) after winning 210 votes, the State Department said Monday.
    "Iraq was elected as an alternate member of the International Labor Organization (ILO) in the elections that took place today in Geneva," ministry spokesman Ahmad Jamal said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "Iraq has won 210 votes."
    Jamal added that "the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Mohammed Shaya al-Sudani headed the delegation of Iraq," stressing that "the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has a large and clear role in achieving this important international achievement through the efforts made with a large number of States to vote in favor of Iraq in line with its strategy to To work to restore Iraq's leading role in all important international organizations. "
    On June 4, 2017, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that Iraq had won the membership of the Executive Council of the World Health Organization (WHO) after the unanimous adoption of its candidacy by the 194 member states of the Organization, while confirming that there was no objection by any country
    is over
    M

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:04 pm