Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin reveals how his country deal with NATO at the lowest cost

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin reveals how his country deal with NATO at the lowest cost Empty Putin reveals how his country deal with NATO at the lowest cost

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 2:29 am

Putin reveals how his country deal with NATO at the lowest cost

14/06/2017

Revealed Russian President Vladimir Putin that his country intends to respond appropriately to the work of NATO in order to maintain the strategic balance in the world, and it will be the lowest cost.
    Putin said in an interview with Oliver Stone, American director in the film shown on TV channel "Showtime": "For us, there are two types of threats to Russia, the first - is the deployment of anti-missile near our borders in Eastern Europe, and the threat of the second is that the bombers anti-missile within a few hours can be converted to put offensive missiles in Eastern Europe, on the water in the sea, and will be installed on ships in the Mediterranean tobacco Stnaob North Sea and the Mediterranean Sea, and put it in Alaska. "
    Said Putin, "In fact, this is a big mistake strategically another for our partners, because Russia will give all these measures an appropriate response, this would mean, not something else only, another round of arms race, at the same time will be our response is much cheaper, the hardware may be more roughness, but it will be effective, and we will stay on this so-called strategic balance .. this is very important. "
    In the same context, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the US policy in Ukraine is to prevent the rapprochement between Kiev and Moscow, and some see the danger of increasing Russian influence in turn.
    Putin said, "the philosophy of American foreign policy in this country reductase that it should not be allowed in any way to a rapprochement between Ukraine and Russia, because some see it as a threat what. Some believe that this is a source of growing Russian influence, and he must no way was to prevent Russia and Ukraine convergence. "
    Putin added, "If we look at the evolution of the international community, as I said, if we look at how the situation will result in the world after 25 years, then it will be necessary to change the philosophy of American international relations."
    The American director Oliver Stone, a film about Russian President Vladimir Putin, broadcast earlier this week on the TV channel "Showtime", as well as the channel that was published on Tuesday, some of the sections on YouTube.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/168815.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:33 am