Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The car company announces the sale of installments for its products through government banks for emp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The car company announces the sale of installments for its products through government banks for emp Empty The car company announces the sale of installments for its products through government banks for emp

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 7:21 am

The car company announces the sale of installments for its products through government banks for employees of the State Departments

economy  Since 2017-06-14 at 11:42 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    A company for the manufacture of cars and equipment, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, on Wednesday, a project for the sale of installments for its products of various vehicles and through government banks for employees of the State Departments.
    The director of the media and public relations center in the ministry, Luai al-Waeli said in a statement received by "Mawazine News," a copy of it, "The company announces the sale of its products of different types of cars and models by installments and on government banks to employees of all departments and institutions of the state," noting that " Of the principle of cooperation between government departments and to activate the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 205 of 2015 and reference to Article 27 of the Federal Budget Law of 2017.
    Al Waili added that "the company is ready to provide the needs of state institutions of multi-model cars in accordance with the principle of sale installments over five years, to be paid an introduction of 10% of the value of the car with free traffic signs and according to the new traffic law."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 3:35 am