Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Image .. The new ration card model for 2017- 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Image .. The new ration card model for 2017- 2018 Empty Image .. The new ration card model for 2017- 2018

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Jun 2017, 3:35 am

Image .. The new ration card model for 2017- 2018

History of edits:: 2017/6/18

{Baghdad} Euphrates News announced that the Ministry of Commerce for the completion of printing the new ration card for the years 2017- 2018 do not include the provinces of Baghdad.
    A statement by the ministry and the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, from the Director General of Planning and Follow - up Department of Commerce, Ibtihal Hashim as saying : "The completion of the card do not governorates {Baghdad, Diwaniyah, Wasit, Najaf, Muthanna , Dhi Qar} with the continuation of the Angels Technical Department of Planning and Follow - up completion of the card coupons for the rest of the provinces will be distributed to citizens if completed and the issuance of instructions for distribution. "
    She stressed " the need to report the deceased and passengers during the distribution period to enable the Department be removed from the ration card according to the controls and regulations in force in the ministry because that period is a period of amnesty from the consequent legal proceedings and otherwise bear the citizen or the beneficiary of all legal proceedings."
    On the other hand he indicated Hashem to cancel her constituency 63 agency food and flour during the month of April because they violated the regulations and instructions in addition to doing the same month rotating the 50 agency and the granting of a single agency and in the context the department to register 45 880 newborn child and the registration of a new 37 770 members and children , as well as write - off 39 871 individual child of the ration card because of death or travel, as well as reception of citizens Affairs Division in the department 23 complaints have been taken appropriate measures right ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 1:49 pm