Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi King: "Our hearts are open and doors are open" for cooperation with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi King: "Our hearts are open and doors are open" for cooperation with Iraq Empty Saudi King: "Our hearts are open and doors are open" for cooperation with Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:27 am

Saudi King: "Our hearts are open and doors are open" for cooperation with Iraq

RIYADH, June 20 (KUNA) - Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi discussed with Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz ways to enhance cooperation and develop relations between Iraq and the Kingdom in all fields.
    "Our hearts are open and all doors are open to cooperation with Iraq and are ready to help and co-operate in the economic, trade, borders, private sector and business sectors, exchange of interests, increase coordination in the face of terrorism, and cooperate to eliminate," Al-Abbadi said in a statement. Urging, and maintaining common security. "
    "We are happy to visit you and appreciate your efforts in fighting terrorism and what you have achieved in this area. We thank God for the stability of Iraq and the solidarity of its people, and wish the bilateral relations between the two countries to further develop."
    For his part, Abadi said, "I want to establish a true and solid relationship and walk confident and deliberate steps, and today we came with an open heart and a willingness to cooperate after we noticed a great openness before you."
    "We have not won a military coup only, but we have won our people and their cooperation when we did not distinguish between the Iraqi and the other, and we respect the diversity of religious and national and sectarian and walk on this approach, and our relations based on the interests of our people and we want to be within the policy of axes, The countries of the world are different and adjacent to the independence of our decision, and investigate the interests of our people and our security, stressing the importance of cooperation against terrorism and the elimination of terrorist gangs. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:22 am