Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A global civil aviation delegation is visiting Baghdad and expects to lift the ban within two months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A global civil aviation delegation is visiting Baghdad and expects to lift the ban within two months Empty A global civil aviation delegation is visiting Baghdad and expects to lift the ban within two months

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 2:19 am

A global civil aviation delegation is visiting Baghdad and expects to lift the ban within two months

Editorial date: 2017/6/20

Iraqi Airways or "Green Bird" is preparing to return to European airspace soon after safety procedures have been completed.
    The director of the company Samer Kubba, a press statement, that a delegation from the International Civil Aviation Authority [IATA], will visit Baghdad on Wednesday, to complete the process of Iraq's accession to the International Aviation Organization again.
    He said that "the company will meet all the demands of the Civil Aviation Authority global safety," expected that "the lifting of the Iraqi Airways in the next two months."
    "The company is working on the rehabilitation of 40 pilots and promoted to the rank of qualified pilot, bringing the number of pilots and assistants to more than 200.
    He added that the company is implementing a development plan that includes the graduation of a new generation of flight attendants and increase the number of flights.
    Transport Minister Kazem Fanjan, the first revealed on Sunday, a plan to convert the Iraqi Airways, to a holding company and the establishment of another company counterpart.
    "The airline development plan will include three important steps, including restructuring the airline and transforming it into a holding company, and creating a new parallel company for the airline that will be able to reach," he said in a speech to celebrate the rehabilitation of 40 Iraqi pilots and promotion from the rank of pilot assistant to a qualified pilot at Baghdad airport. To Europe, as well as the importance of finding solutions for aircraft on the ground. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 11:44 pm