Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jokhna: US weapons need constant maintenance and Iraq costs huge sums

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jokhna: US weapons need constant maintenance and Iraq costs huge sums Empty Jokhna: US weapons need constant maintenance and Iraq costs huge sums

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 6:44 am

Jokhna: US weapons need constant maintenance and Iraq costs huge sums

Political  Since 2017-07-09 at 13:19 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    House of Representatives Speaker Imad Jokhna on Sunday called on the government to conclude new arms contracts with the Russian side, pointing out that US weapons needed constant maintenance and costing Iraq huge sums.
    "The Iraqi government should resort to new countries to help Iraq modernize its forces, air defenses and armed forces without relying entirely on the American side," Yokhana said in a statement read by Mawazine News.
    "The US side has broken promises to equip the security forces, especially in the deal of fighter jets (F-16) despite the need for Iraq in that period after the occupation of one-third of the area of ​​the country without America's movement, despite the agreement of the strategic framework," adding that " US weapons need constant maintenance and Iraq costs a lot of money, unlike East arms. "
    He pointed out that "the Russian side equipped the Iraqi army with combat helicopters strike and fighters Sikhui and rockets and light weapons very quickly," explaining that "the purchase of Iraq's tanks T-90 Russian is a very good step because of the durability of these tanks and the cheap price and maintenance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm