Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq recovers huge sums of money from the UAE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq recovers huge sums of money from the UAE Empty Iraq recovers huge sums of money from the UAE

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2024, 2:44 pm

[size=38]Iraq recovers huge sums of money from the UAE[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

January 22, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Federal Integrity Commission announced, on Monday, the recovery of the first batch of funds owed by a convict from the United Arab Emirates.
    The authority stated in a statement that “the efforts of the Recovery Department resulted in the recovery of a first payment of the amount that the convict deposited in a bank in the Emirates,” indicating that “in 2005, the Iraqi Central Criminal Court issued a pre-trial ruling of (8) years’ imprisonment against the convict who committed “For robbing government banks after the events of 4/9/2003, it also ruled to confiscate an amount of (500,000) thousand dollars that he deposited in a bank in the UAE.”
    She added, “The recovered amount was transferred from the Emirates to the Rafidain Bank account through a debt collection company,” noting “the role of the Iraqi embassy in Abu Dhabi in following up on the transfer of the amount.”
    She pointed out that “the case file against the convict was sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the Supreme Judicial Council - Head of Public Prosecution, and it was sent to the UAE judicial authorities.”
    She continued, “The follow-up procedures resulted in the issuance of a ruling by the Emirati judiciary obligating the convict to pay an amount of (960,100) thousand dollars to Rafidain Bank, followed by the affected party, confirming that the authority will continue to follow up on the recovery of the entire amount owed by the convict.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:04 am