Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: Iraqi ministers who remained in the government only represent themselves

chouchou
    chouchou

Allawi: Iraqi ministers who remained in the government only represent themselves Empty Allawi: Iraqi ministers who remained in the government only represent themselves

Post by chouchou Sat 07 Sep 2013, 3:27 am

Download the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi's government responsible for the crises that the country is going through.

[ltr]Allawi said in his personal social networking sites [Facebook] "The government is responsible for the crises in Iraq and the ministers who stayed where Iraqi representing themselves and not in Iraq."[/ltr]

[ltr]The ministers of the Iraqi List, had boycotted the meetings of the Council of Ministers, some of whom resigned in solidarity with the protesters and to protest the events of Hawija.[/ltr]

[ltr]And decided some ministers of Iraq's return to the cabinet and they are all from the Minister of Industry and Minerals [Ahmed Karbouli] as canceled and Minister of Agriculture [Izz al-Din State] decision to resign as decided by Electricity Minister Abdul Kareem Aftan resume his Cabinet Contrary to the decision list to boycott cabinet meetings also began the Minister of Education Mohammed Tamim functions in the ministry as well as the Minister of Science and Technology Abdul Karim al-Samarrai did not interrupt them but Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi, who resigned following the arrest of protection in the 20/12/2012.[/ltr]

[ltr]And the Iraqi list of eight ministers in the cabinet are ministers of finance, electricity, industry and minerals, science and technology, agriculture, education, communications and Minister of State for Provincial Affairs, as well as Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs. Ended.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:38 am