Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian military factories served Iraqi PMFs, Sulaimani

jedi17
    jedi17

Iranian military factories served Iraqi PMFs, Sulaimani Empty Iranian military factories served Iraqi PMFs, Sulaimani

Post by jedi17 Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Iranian military factories served Iraqi PMFs, Sulaimani
    7:01 AM ADMIN

Teheran / Iraq TradeLink: Commander of the Iranian al-Quds Legion Qassim Sulaimani stressed the importance of its forces, as well as Iranian desire for political solutions.

He added, in a burial ceremony for the death of a revolutionary guard member, that the military factories in Iraq worked round the clock to arm the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces (PMFs), pointing that the Iraqi army will be "doctrinal army".

Commenting on the events in Mosul, he added that "we trust that the Iraqi army could be trusted to counter any foreign attack, without foreign help".

Sulaimani disclosed the the Lebanese Hezbollah Party provided the Iraqi PMFs with all expertise, confessing that the party lost great number of its members in Iraq and Syria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:00 am