Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari's wife and seven members of her family are employees of the Iraqi embassies in Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari's wife and seven members of her family are employees of the Iraqi embassies in Europe Empty Zebari's wife and seven members of her family are employees of the Iraqi embassies in Europe

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Oct 2017, 3:51 am

Zebari's wife and seven members of her family are employees of the Iraqi embassies in Europe
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP Ali Sobhi al-Maliki on Saturday asked the Foreign Ministry to investigate the appointment of Hanaa Abdul Sattar al-Dulaimi, the wife of former foreign minister Hoshyar Zebari and seven members of her family, to Iraq's embassies in Europe.
    "We received information about Hanaa Abdul Sattar al-Dulaimi regarding her appointment after she graduated from the foreign ministry course immediately after her marriage to Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari," Maliki said in a letter sent to the Foreign Ministry. Send it to one of our embassies in Europe. "
     "Four of her four sisters were appointed to the Foreign Ministry and sent to our embassies in Europe before completing two years of service in the ministry according to the law," he said.
    "The four wives of her four sisters have been appointed to the foreign ministry and they have been sent to our embassy in Europe after counting the period of her political separation, even though her father is wanted in the 200th time list of Bremer," the book added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:52 am