Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During his meeting with the Egyptian Foreign Minister .. Maliki: We look forward to strengthen relat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During his meeting with the Egyptian Foreign Minister .. Maliki: We look forward to strengthen relat Empty During his meeting with the Egyptian Foreign Minister .. Maliki: We look forward to strengthen relat

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2017, 2:12 am

During his meeting with the Egyptian Foreign Minister .. Maliki: We look forward to strengthen relations in all areas

Political Since 2017-07-19 at 18:45 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    During his meeting with Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shukri, Vice President Nouri al-Maliki expressed his aspiration to strengthen and deepen relations between the two countries in all fields, especially in the fight against extremism and terrorism.
    A statement by the Office of the Vice President of the Republic, received a copy of the "Mawazine News," that "Maliki received in his official office today, the Arab Foreign Minister Sameh Shukri and the delegation accompanying him," adding that "the meeting discussed bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries, Region".
    "The two sides agree on the issues under consideration," Maliki said. "We look forward to strengthening and deepening relations in all fields, especially in combating extremism and terrorism and the security and stability of both countries and the region in general."
    He added that Iraq has succeeded in defeating the organization calling for the terrorist, and looks forward to cooperating with its brothers and contribute to the process of completing the construction and reconstruction of what was destroyed by terrorism. He called on the Egyptian companies to enter the Iraqi market, especially as the Iraqi people look with pride and appreciation to Egypt. And the people and see it as a model of a great homeland for all Arab countries. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:25 pm