Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki stresses to the Foreign Minister the need to work to strengthen international support for th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki stresses to the Foreign Minister the need to work to strengthen international support for th Empty Maliki stresses to the Foreign Minister the need to work to strengthen international support for th

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Nov 2018, 3:47 am

Maliki stresses to the Foreign Minister the need to work to strengthen international support for the reconstruction of the country

Wednesday, November 21,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki , on Wednesday, the need to pay attention to Iraq's foreign relations , while stressed the work to strengthen international support for the reconstruction of the country. 

Maliki's office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "the head of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki received in his office today, Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim ," noting that "the meeting discussed the latest political situation, also touched on the course of foreign relations at the regional and international levels "He said.

Maliki stressed "the need to pay attention to Iraq's foreign relations and address the challenges to develop them, as well as ways to strengthen the status of Iraq in international forums," stressing "work to strengthen international support for the reconstruction of the country." 

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on the seventh of November, the successful policy that has been adopted over the past years has made Iraq an effective force in the region, pointing out that the next phase will be for stability and reconstruction in all regions of the country.

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:32 pm