Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey leaked US military sites in Syria .. and the Pentagon to stop arming the opposition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey leaked US military sites in Syria .. and the Pentagon to stop arming the opposition Empty Turkey leaked US military sites in Syria .. and the Pentagon to stop arming the opposition

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2017, 3:46 am

Turkey leaked US military sites in Syria .. and the Pentagon to stop arming the opposition

20/07/2017

Expressed the US Department of Defense (Pentagon), expressed concerns about the deployment of Turkey map military sites in Syria, US, arguing that it puts the lives of its soldiers at risk.
    The US, the ministry reported that the United States did not reveal the US-led coalition in Syria for security considerations forces' positions.
    The Pentagon pointed out that independently can not determine the source of the news agency "Anatolia" information, but spokesman Eric position in life said, according to the channel "Sky News" television on Wednesday evening: The United States will be "very concerned if the officials of an ally in North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) by exposing the lives of our troops deliberately compromised by posting sensitive information.
    US forces in northern Syria to support militants
    US forces in northern Syria to support militants

"The position in life" that this would hamper the efforts of defeating al Daesh and published by news agency "Anatolia" on the Turkish government and its signatories English on Wednesday, a detailed map said it shows ten sites where US troops are stationed.
    According to the map locations stretching in northern Syria under the control of Syria's Kurdish forces backed by the United States but Turkey considers terrorists.
    So I decided to US President Donald Trump's management, to stop a secret program for the CIA to arm and train certain opposition groups fighting the Syrian government, in a move that was claimed by Russia, according to US officials.

One official said: The decision is part of the administration's efforts to improve relations with Moscow, which largely succeeded with Iranian support, to prevent the fall of the Syrian government to repel the terrorist attack, which exposed him six years ago.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173416.html

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:30 pm