Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

God gives and takes away': Story of a woman from Mosul who lost everything

jedi17
    jedi17

God gives and takes away': Story of a woman from Mosul who lost everything Empty God gives and takes away': Story of a woman from Mosul who lost everything

Post by jedi17 Sat 22 Jul 2017, 7:54 pm

God gives and takes away': Story of a woman from Mosul who lost everything
    By Rudaw yesterday at 10:48

-
    In the horror of the war with ISIS, one man’s welcome into his family of a woman who lost everything is a bright spark.

Rawa Farhan, 21, lost her husband and two young children in the war. Her husband, a policeman, was killed by the extremist group. Her two children and mother-in-law were killed by a mortar. Farhan herself was injured. She was not even able to bury her children.

God gives and takes away, she said.

Now, she has a new home. Arriving at an IDP camp in the Kurdistan Region, she has been welcomed into the family of a friend of her deceased father.

“I am serving and taking care of Rawa more than I am doing for my own daughters,” said Saed Muzahm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

God gives and takes away': Story of a woman from Mosul who lost everything Empty Re: God gives and takes away': Story of a woman from Mosul who lost everything

Post by weslin3 Sat 22 Jul 2017, 8:02 pm

Lots of sad stories with this country... Money can not replace loved ones.

Was  wondering where you have been. Thought maybe you might have gone to Iraq to straighten them out.
    jedi17
    jedi17

God gives and takes away': Story of a woman from Mosul who lost everything Empty Re: God gives and takes away': Story of a woman from Mosul who lost everything

Post by jedi17 Sat 22 Jul 2017, 8:08 pm

weslin3 wrote:Lots of sad stories with this country... Money can not replace loved ones.

Was  wondering where you have been. Thought maybe you might have gone to Iraq to straighten them out.

lol...working and had to drive to Southern Ontario yesterday....then worked again today...so just trying to squeeze time in here when I can
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 22 Jul 2017, 8:24 pm

Take care of yourself... We may have a celebration in a "few days."   Or a couple of days.
    Or Sooom... lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:27 pm