Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Killing and wounding 20 mercenaries of the Saudi entity in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Killing and wounding 20 mercenaries of the Saudi entity in Yemen Empty Killing and wounding 20 mercenaries of the Saudi entity in Yemen

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2017, 3:16 pm

Killing and wounding 20 mercenaries of the Saudi entity in Yemen

31/07/2017

20 members of the Saudi mercenaries were killed and wounded in separate operations of the army and the Revolutionary Committees in the governorates of Marib, Al-Jawf and Dali.

A military source confirmed the killing and wounding of nine mercenaries, an attack by the army and the Revolutionary Committees on their positions in Wadi Shawq, Directorate of Ghail Aljouf.

Four mercenaries were also killed and three others were wounded in clashes and sniper operations against the army and the army at the Sarawah Directorate in Marib.

Four elements of the entity mercenaries were killed and wounded in Maris district of Dhala province. Jh

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174887.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:41 am