Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

That's why Europe will stop its aid to Turkey?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

That's why Europe will stop its aid to Turkey? Empty That's why Europe will stop its aid to Turkey?

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:35 am

That's why Europe will stop its aid to Turkey?

08/08/2017

EU Budget Commissioner Günther Oettinger has expressed Europe's intention to halt massive financial aid to Turkey because of its government's crackdown on dissidents .

The EU official said late on Monday: European aid, estimated at 4.3 billion euros ($ 5.1 billion), aims to make Turkey closer to Europe, where this includes funding funding training programs for judges and prosecutors, and is supposed to continue until the end In 2020 .

"In view of the current political developments in Turkey, I do not imagine that such European programs can continue to be funded," he said . Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/175922.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 pm