Release date: 2017/8/14
(Al-Furat News) Lebanon's Al-Manar TV said Monday it would begin evacuating a group of Syrian opposition fighters and refugees from a border area between the two countries to Syrian territory on Monday.
About 300 opposition fighters from a group called Saraya al-Sham, along with some 3,000 refugees, are due to leave Lebanese territory under an agreement following a Hezbollah attack on opposition positions last month.
After the withdrawal of the Saraya of the Levant, there will be only a pocket for the terrorist in the same area to become the only remaining stronghold of terrorists on the border near the Lebanese town of Arsal, which includes thousands of Syrian refugees.
The director-general of the Lebanese General Security, General Abbas Ibrahim, who oversees the arrangements, said the past that a group of civilians will go to the town of Assal al-Ward near the border and under the control of the Syrian government.
The fighters and their families will go to another area of Syria that has not been identified.
Hezbollah's military media said last week they would go to al-Rahiba, which is controlled by the opposition in eastern Kalamoun