Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow: The crisis of the Syrian refugees on the Jordanian border is over

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow: The crisis of the Syrian refugees on the Jordanian border is over Empty Moscow: The crisis of the Syrian refugees on the Jordanian border is over

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 2:53 am

Moscow: The crisis of the Syrian refugees on the Jordanian border is over

21:23 - 18/07/2018

Moscow: The crisis of the Syrian refugees on the Jordanian border is over 1033583163-696x377
    Information / follow up
    Russia stressed the end of the crisis of displaced Syrians at the border with Jordan, and called on the States concerned the Syrian crisis to cooperate in order to form a common ground to help the return of refugees.
    Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said Wednesday that the humanitarian situation in Daraa, south of Syria, is improving as the Syrian army achieves successes on the ground.
    The spokeswoman confirmed that almost all of the displaced returned from the border area with Jordan to their homes.
    Zakharova said that the victory over terrorism in Syria and the return of stability contribute to overcoming the consequences of the Syrian conflict and resolving the issue of refugees and displaced persons, which according to UN estimates, about 7 million people.
    The Russian Ministry of Defense has announced the establishment of a center for reception, accommodation and distribution of refugees in Syria, and will assist the Syrian authorities in restoring the system of health care and other social services.
    "As part of the international efforts to provide assistance for the repatriation of Syrian refugees to their permanent residence, Russia has agreed with the Syrian Arab Republic leadership to establish a reception and shelter center for refugees," the statement said.
    "To coordinate the work of the center and the implementation of the planned activities, was established in Moscow and began work joint ministerial headquarters of the Russian Ministry of Defense and the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the basis of the National Center for Defense Management in the Russian Federation." End 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:25 am