Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Chinese officer warns of America's "wrong" actions on Taiwan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Chinese officer warns of America's "wrong" actions on Taiwan Empty A Chinese officer warns of America's "wrong" actions on Taiwan

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Aug 2017, 3:59 am

A Chinese officer warns of America's "wrong" actions on Taiwan

09:40 - 17/08/2017

A senior Chinese officer warned Thursday that the US's "wrong" actions on Taiwan and its dynasties in the South China Sea and the deployment of a sophisticated South Korean missile defense system have left a significant negative impact on mutual military trust.

"The wrongdoing on the Taiwan issue, the US deployment of the Thad regime around China, the activities of US warships and aircraft in the South China Sea, and the American reconnaissance at sea and air near China have had a major negative impact on the military relations between the two sides and on confidence," the officer was quoted as saying. Mutual. "

"China is ready to work with the United States to enhance cooperation, handle conflicts and sensitive issues properly and to ensure that military cooperation becomes a positive force in relations," he said.

The Vice-Chairman of the Central Military Commission, Fan Changlong, told the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Joseph Danford, that mutual trust mechanisms between the two armies continue to improve. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/17/185457/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:28 pm