Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A war of words between China and Taiwan over a Chinese diplomatic threat to invade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A war of words between China and Taiwan over a Chinese diplomatic threat to invade Empty A war of words between China and Taiwan over a Chinese diplomatic threat to invade

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:09 am

A war of words between China and Taiwan over a Chinese diplomatic threat to invade

09:52 - 11/12/2017

A war of words between China and Taiwan over a Chinese diplomatic threat to invade %D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The threat of a senior Chinese diplomat to invade Taiwan as soon as any US warship visited the island is a war of words, with Taipei accusing Beijing of not understanding what democracy means.
    "He told US officials that China would implement the anti-secession law, which allows it to use force on Taiwan if necessary to prevent the island's secession if the United States sends ships of its navy," Sputnik quoted Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Li Qixin as saying. To Taiwan. "
    "The day that a US Navy ship arrives in Kaohsiung is the day when the PLA will unite Taiwan by military force," he said.
    "Although Chinese officials seem to want to try to win hearts and minds in Taiwan, they frequently use threats that hurt the feelings of the Taiwanese people," the Taiwan Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
    "These methods show a lack of knowledge of the true meaning of the democratic system and the way in which the democratic society works." Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:59 pm