Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Erbil agree on a new round of referendum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Erbil agree on a new round of referendum Empty Baghdad and Erbil agree on a new round of referendum

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 4:05 am

Baghdad and Erbil agree on a new round of referendum

Kurdish negotiator in Baghdad agreed with his counterparts in the National Alliance to continue to negotiate and hold a second round in Erbil or Baghdad during the next two weeks.

The deputy of the coalition of state law, Amer Khuzaie, in a joint press conference held on Sunday night with the head of the Kurdish delegation, Rose Nuri Shaways, they reached more convergence and shared visions and decided to continue to exchange views and solutions projects in the next two weeks, whether in Baghdad Or Erbil.

For his part, the head of the Kurdish delegation, Rose Nuri Shaways, said he hoped to visit a delegation from the National Alliance and from Baghdad to Erbil in the coming days for a second session of dialogues and negotiations. "We inform our leadership of what we have reached and they also communicate with the references of the resolution and continue dialogue."

Shaways also stressed that the two sides exchanged views frankly and seriously about resolving the issues, and denied that they reached solutions because the decision by the leaders and they tried to exchange views.

The Kurdish delegation arrived in Baghdad on Monday, and met with the Prime Minister and the President of the Republic in order to deliver the message of the Kurdish leadership and the referendum on the independence of the region on time, September 25, 2017.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:50 am