Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea moves its missiles to the west

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea moves its missiles to the west Empty North Korea moves its missiles to the west

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2017, 2:40 am

North Korea moves its missiles to the west

09:40 - 05/09/2017

Military vehicles carry missiles with characters reading 'Pukkuksong' during a military parade marking the 105th birth anniversary of country's founding father, Kim Il Sung in Pyongyang, April 15, 2017. REUTERS / Damir Sagolj TPX IMAGES OF THE DAY

BAGHDAD - The movement of Pyongyang, what appeared to be an intercontinental ballistic missile towards its western coast, has been detected, according to media sources citing an intelligence source. "The launch of the missile began on Monday, a day after the sixth nuclear test conducted by North Korea, which was detected while being transported at night to avoid satellites," the newspaper said in a report. North Korea has launch facilities for its missile program centered on its western coast. But Seoul's defense ministry did not confirm the report. The ministry confirmed yesterday that it had detected signals that Pyongyang's intention to launch other ballistic missiles, including an intercontinental missile. In the same context, the South Korean National Intelligence Agency indicated that it had made preparations in the third and fourth tunnels at the Bong K-ri site in North Korea, likely Pyongyang's readiness to conduct a new nuclear test. The agency said Pyongyang's recent nuclear test was carried out in the second tunnel of the same site, and it expects a partial collapse, although it is not certain. Pyongyang yesterday tested a "successful" hydrogen bomb that could be loaded on an intercontinental ballistic missile, provoking the anger of many countries.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/05/232082/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 9:31 pm