Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Single window to facilitate the investment process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Single window to facilitate the investment process Empty Single window to facilitate the investment process

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:41 am

Single window to facilitate the investment process

September 22, 2013

Said the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce that the activation of a single window system in business dealings and various investment projects is a step in the right direction and will serve businessmen and investors who wish to work in Iraq.

The head of the Union Jaafar al-Hamdani, "" the new single-window system will enable Iraqi businessmen and investors to provide a set of reform measures that accompany their work in Iraq. "

Hamdani said that "the new single-window system will enable businessmen and so investors can book their company names in the same place where they are to their business registration procedures through the database provided by the Ministry of Commerce via the Internet."

Updated on September 22, 2013 | Source: Radio Tigris |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:27 am