Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump Amir of Kuwait: Stop funding of terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump Amir of Kuwait: Stop funding of terrorism Empty Trump Amir of Kuwait: Stop funding of terrorism

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Sep 2017, 1:44 am

Trump Amir of Kuwait: Stop funding of terrorism

Baghdad - Agencies
    US President Donald Trump on Thursday expressed his willingness to intervene and mediate a continuing dispute between Qatar and other Arab countries, expressing his belief that a deal could be reached quickly.
    "If I can help mediate between Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia in particular, I will be ready to do so and I think you will have a very quick agreement," Trump told a news conference with Kuwait's Emir Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah today in Washington.
    In another part of the conference, Trump said he preferred to avoid military action to deal with North Korea's nuclear threat, but said previous diplomatic efforts had failed to pressure Pyongyang to stop developing its missiles.
    "Military action can certainly be an option. Is it inevitable?" Trump said at the press conference. Nothing is inevitable. "

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:19 am