Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Memorandum of cooperation between the Chambers of Commerce of Iran and Ukraine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Memorandum of cooperation between the Chambers of Commerce of Iran and Ukraine Empty Memorandum of cooperation between the Chambers of Commerce of Iran and Ukraine

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 3:31 am

[size=30]Memorandum of cooperation between the Chambers of Commerce of Iran and Ukraine[/size]
    12/09/2017 10:24 | Number of readings: 34
    font size: Memorandum of cooperation between the Chambers of Commerce of Iran and Ukraine Font_decrease Memorandum of cooperation between the Chambers of Commerce of Iran and Ukraine Font_enlarge
    Memorandum of cooperation between the Chambers of Commerce of Iran and Ukraine Thumbnail.php?file=13960621000218_PhotoI_174277284
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iran's Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (GATT) Gholam Hossein Shafei and his Ukrainian counterpart Gennady Gisekov signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for cooperation between the two sides.[/rtl]

[rtl]The memorandum was signed in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev on Monday, in the presence of Iranian Ambassador Mohammad Behsti, on the sidelines of the Iranian-Ukrainian economic forum.[/rtl]

[rtl]During the signing negotiations, Shafie and Gisekov considered cooperation in areas under the control of the two chambers of commerce in the two countries to be very wide.[/rtl]

[rtl]Shafei expressed his hope for further development of economic relations between the two countries under the signing of this memorandum of understanding.[/rtl]

[rtl]During their talks, the two sides discussed ways of developing trade, industrial and agricultural cooperation and removing potential obstacles.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iranian trade delegation, which arrived Monday in Kiev, began talks with Ukrainian economic activists.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:37 pm