Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Senate keeps a mandate to allow "Trump" military intervention in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Senate keeps a mandate to allow "Trump" military intervention in Iraq  Empty The US Senate keeps a mandate to allow "Trump" military intervention in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:06 am

The US Senate keeps a mandate to allow "Trump" military intervention in Iraq 

The US Senate has retained a mandate allowing President Donald Trump to intervene militarily in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. "The US Senate, rejecting an effort from some of its members, would have forced the US administration, if approved, to request a new Congressional authorization to wage war on a terrorist organization and terrorist organizations," the Associated Press reported in a report on Thursday. "The Senate has rejected the repeal of two resolutions passed by Congress in 2001 and 2002 and authorized President George W. Bush to launch wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and are still in force." "The vote was made at the request of Republican Sen. Rand Paul, who considers that the current military intervention in Iraq and Syria against Da'ash is being conducted without permission and is therefore unconstitutional." "He rejected" the rejection of the project, which calls for the abolition of the resolutions, six months after its adoption, 61 senators against the approval of 36. "

"There were 33 Democratic senators and three Republicans to end the old 
    arms by resorting to military force," she said. "In Paul's opinion, there could be a new debate in Congress about the wars involving US troops abroad in the six months he set out in his proposal, so lawmakers decide whether they want to issue a new mandate," she said. "The opponents of the project expressed concern that the deadline would expire without agreement on a new mandate, which deprives foreign military operations of the legal basis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:15 am