Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ankara sends new reinforcements to border area with Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ankara sends new reinforcements to border area with Syria Empty Ankara sends new reinforcements to border area with Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2017, 4:08 am

Ankara sends new reinforcements to border area with Syria

The Turkish army sent a convoy carrying military reinforcements to the border state of Kalis with Syria.
    "The convoy consists of 10 trucks, including five loaded with guns and the other armored vehicles to transport soldiers sent by different military units to units on the border," the Anatolia news agency quoted military sources as saying.
    The sources added that "the convoy went from" Calais "towards the border where reinforcements will be deployed in the region.
    "The trucks were sent amid heightened security measures and will support the units stationed at the border," she said.

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:56 am