Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hayali: Iraq is the spearhead in the face of terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hayali: Iraq is the spearhead in the face of terrorism Empty Al-Hayali: Iraq is the spearhead in the face of terrorism

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 2:38 am

[ltr]Al-Hayali: Iraq is the spearhead in the face of terrorism[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-14 at 20:27 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Defense Minister Irfan al-Hayali said during a meeting with the New Zealand ambassador to Baghdad that Iraq was spearheading the fight against terrorism that threatens all.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The New Zealand Ambassador presented the congratulations and congratulations of New Zealand to the people and the Iraqi government with the great victories achieved by the security forces against the terrorist gangs and the liberation," a statement from the Ministry of Defense said. Its land is raped by their unclean. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Defense Minister Irfan al-Hayali praised the role of the Iraqi security forces in the field of training. He expressed his thanks and appreciation for these staggering positions in the interest of the world in fighting against terrorism that threatens everyone. Confront it "[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 5:38 am