Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demonstrations and violence sweeping a US city after the acquittal of a policeman killed a black Ame

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Demonstrations and violence sweeping a US city after the acquittal of a policeman killed a black Ame Empty Demonstrations and violence sweeping a US city after the acquittal of a policeman killed a black Ame

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2017, 2:35 am

[size=30]Demonstrations and violence sweeping a US city after the acquittal of a policeman killed a black American[/size]
    18/09/2017 09:17 | Number of readings: 77
    font size: Demonstrations and violence sweeping a US city after the acquittal of a policeman killed a black Ame Font_decrease Demonstrations and violence sweeping a US city after the acquittal of a policeman killed a black Ame Font_enlarge
    Demonstrations and violence sweeping a US city after the acquittal of a policeman killed a black Ame Thumbnail.php?file=Baltimore_protest_660x330_327007348
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]The city of St. Louis in the state of Missouri, the American tension after the acquittal of a policeman killed an African-American, a judicial decision led to demonstrations and violence.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Local police arrested at least nine people and questioned 30 others after people smashed shop windows following a peaceful demonstration," state sources quoted state governor Eric Graetz.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Criminals threw stones and broke store fronts," he said. "I thought it could be done and impunity, but they made a mistake. The police arrested them and put them in jail."[/rtl]

[rtl]The demonstrators, who condemned the deal with them, declared their intention to cut off roads and hold several days in protest against the decision to acquit the policeman who was released last Friday.[/rtl]

[rtl]In 2014, riots took place in the suburb of Fortouri in San Luis after the killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson.[/rtl]

[rtl]Former police officer Jason Stockley fired on drug dealer Anthony Lamar Smith of African descent after chasing him in 2011.[/rtl]

[rtl]The footage from the incident showed an incomplete picture, and the policeman was accused of placing a pistol in the car to justify his action.[/rtl]

[rtl]Hundreds of rioters were deployed in the city to maintain order while many were injured in the clashes. Media sources expected a new demonstration, but this time in front of the police headquarters in the city center.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/181759.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:39 pm