Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri Kubic: keen on the survival of the Kurds within a unified Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri Kubic: keen on the survival of the Kurds within a unified Iraq Empty Jubouri Kubic: keen on the survival of the Kurds within a unified Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2017, 2:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Jubouri Kubic: keen on the survival of the Kurds within a unified Iraq

 Baghdad / Range 

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, that Iraq is looking for a larger role by the United Nations to address the effects of the referendum that took place in the Kurdistan region in order to contain its repercussions. 
    "The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri received in his office, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubic, and during the meeting reviewed the most prominent political and security developments in the country, and the referendum that took place," Jubouri said in a statement to his office. In the Kurdistan region. " 
    "The meeting discussed the issue of relief for the displaced and international efforts to return them to their areas liberated from the control of the gangs of the terrorist Da'ash." 
    Jabouri said during the meeting that "we look forward to a greater role by the United Nations to address the effects of the referendum that took place in the Kurdistan region in order to contain the repercussions that may result from it," stressing that "
    United "The 
    price of Jubouri" the humanitarian effort of the United Nations in helping Iraq through the reconstruction of cities affected by military operations against gangs and urging and expedite the return of displaced families to their areas. " 
    For his part, praised Kubic" efforts by the Speaker of the House of Representatives to pass laws And decisions that will enhance stability 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:53 am