Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khazali to the delegation of Hakim: communication ensures the survival of Iraq unified

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khazali to the delegation of Hakim: communication ensures the survival of Iraq unified Empty Khazali to the delegation of Hakim: communication ensures the survival of Iraq unified

Post by Rocky Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 3:11

Khazali to the delegation of Hakim: communication ensures the survival of Iraq unified

Political Since 2017-04-06 at 19:59 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    During a meeting with a delegation of the Islamic Supreme Council, headed by Ammar al-Hakim, Secretary-General of the Movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq confirmed on Thursday that "communication" to meet current and future challenges will ensure Iraq's unity.
    A statement issued by the office of Khazali, received a copy of it, "the Secretary-General of the movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq Qais al-Khazali, met in his office in Najaf, a delegation of the Islamic Supreme Council, headed by Mohammed al-Hashemi representative of the Council in the leadership of the National Alliance."
    The statement added that "the meeting discussed the latest developments and events and developments in the country."
    He stressed Khazali, according to the statement, "the need to communicate to meet the current and future challenges in a way that ensures the survival of Iraq unified, and achieve victory over the enemies of Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 11:48