Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri delegation (IRI): Iraq is keen to install the pillars of democracy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri delegation (IRI): Iraq is keen to install the pillars of democracy Empty Jubouri delegation (IRI): Iraq is keen to install the pillars of democracy

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2016, 9:07 am

Jubouri delegation (IRI): Iraq is keen to install the pillars of democracy

Since 28/07/2016 14:48 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad balances News
    The head of parliament Saleem al-Jubouri, Thursday, on Iraq's desire to install the pillars of democracy and state-building on solid foundations.
    It said al-Jubouri's office in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, received his official office today, deputy director of the Middle East and Africa office of the Organization (IRI) Hallam Ferguson and his entourage."
    The statement added that "the meeting during which they discussed the prospects of cooperation between the two sides to upgrade the performance of the parliament and government institutions so as to help the rehabilitation of cadres in all its different forms so as to ensure the development work and raise the level of performance."
    The al-Jubouri, according to the statement, that "Iraq is keen to install the pillars of democracy and state-building on solid foundations," referring to the need for Iraq to "support for the preparation of specialized cadres possess the qualifications to help him file management and contribute to the development level of performance achieved with a high level of results."
    For his part, the delegation expressed the organization's concern at "expanding horizons of cooperation in the field of functional training cadres in the parliament and other institutions of the state, and their desire to provide consulting on all levels."
    He stressed that "Parliament plays an important role in this area," .anthy 29 / A 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:29 pm