Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With support from the Russian government .. Pirates steal US electronic information

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With support from the Russian government .. Pirates steal US electronic information Empty With support from the Russian government .. Pirates steal US electronic information

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2017, 4:36 am

With support from the Russian government .. Pirates steal US electronic information

US-backed hackers stole US classified information from the National Security Agency in 2015 after a contractor put it on a computer at his home, two US newspapers reported.

The Wall Street Journal quoted unnamed sources as saying that the theft included information about hacking foreign computer networks and protecting against cyber attacks, and was likely to be one of the biggest security breaches ever.

The Washington Post reported later that the employee worked with the National Security Agency before being expelled in 2015.

The National Security Agency declined to comment, citing a policy of "not commenting permanently on issues concerning its facilities or employees." Reuters was unable to independently verify the reports.

If confirmed, it would be the latest breakthrough in a series of breakthroughs for classified US National Security Agency data, including the leak by contractor Edward Snowden of confidential data on US surveillance programs in 2013.

Another contractor, Harold Martin, is awaiting trial on charges of taking classified US National Security Agency (NSA) material to his home. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=83614

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:49 pm