Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Denmark plans to ban veils in public places

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Denmark plans to ban veils in public places Empty Denmark plans to ban veils in public places

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:47 am

Denmark plans to ban veils in public places
    Denmark plans to ban veils in public places 59d78b49d437503b128b4569-1-660x330

Denmark's center-right government plans to ban wearing the niqab in public places, the alliance's conservative coalition partner Anders Samuelsen said Friday.
    "There will be a ban on the face cover," the conservative Liberal Alliance leader said on Twitter.
    Samuelson said his party would not oppose the move.
    According to data from the Danish news agency "Ritzau", the Danish Liberal Party "Finestry" earlier to support the ban on the cover of the face, as announced by the Conservative Party, the third partner in the ruling coalition, his support for this step.
    There is thus a clear majority in favor of the ban in Parliament, where this resolution must be voted on.
    The ban is generally intended to cover facial coverage in public places, not only wearing a burqa or burqa.
    In addition to the niqab and burqah, the law prohibits the wearing of respirators in public places without medical need. It is also prohibited to conceal faces behind clown masks or other recreational activities.
    The ban on covering the face has come into force in Austria since Sunday.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 am