Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian military parade in the Gulf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian military parade in the Gulf Empty Iranian military parade in the Gulf

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2017, 5:42 am

Iranian military parade in the Gulf

Iranian military parade in the Gulf 59da4b1a95a597687d8b4567-660x330

Iran's Revolutionary Guard (IRGC) on Sunday carried out a major military parade of its naval forces in the Gulf waters with the participation of various units of the Iranian navy.

The commander of the 4th Marine Revolutionary Guards Force, Admiral Mansur Rwankar, said the aim of the operation, the so-called "Aktadar" on Iran's Marine Day, was to review the readiness of naval units to protect the country's waters in the Gulf region.

According to the agency, "Fares", the participation of more than 110 ships with bombers and long-range and medium-range missile launchers and short-range, and mine-planting vessels, reconnaissance patrols, air defense, attribution and logistics, in this review "to confirm its readiness to repel Any possible aggression. "

On the sidelines of the presentation was the exhibition of equipment and capabilities of the naval force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

It is worth mentioning that this military offer comes against the background of the escalation of tension in relations between Iran on the one hand and the United States on the other.

The US administration has consistently said that "Iran is the biggest supporter of terrorism in the world," stressing that "the Revolutionary Guard should be classified as a terrorist organization."

Earlier on Sunday, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif threatened the United States with "a very strong response that would never be forgotten" if Washington took the step.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%B9%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%AC/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:51 pm