Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi of the Peshmerga: Avoid collisions with the federal forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Abadi of the Peshmerga: Avoid collisions with the federal forces Empty Abadi of the Peshmerga: Avoid collisions with the federal forces

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Oct 2017, 3:26 am

Abadi of the Peshmerga: Avoid collisions with the federal forces
     Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 00:38 AM (301 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Abadi of the Peshmerga: Avoid collisions with the federal forces

Baghdad / Sky Press

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called on the Peshmerga forces not to clash with the federal forces in the disputed areas between Baghdad and Iraqi Kurdistan, stressing that the security department in these areas of federal government authority. 
    "I call on the Peshmerga forces not to clash with the federal forces in the disputed areas," Abadi said at his weekly press conference.

"The administration of security in the disputed areas of the powers of the federal government."

"All the leaders of the world confirmed their support for Iraq in the process of extending the federal authority on its territory."

He stressed that the joint forces liberated areas did not reach any military force since the era of the former regime, pointing out that this year will witness the end of the organization "Daash" in Iraq.

"Today's terror reigns everywhere," Abadi said. "As we have promised, this year will see an urgent end in Iraq."

"The joint forces have been able to liberate areas that no military force has reached since the time of the former regime," Abbadi said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:12 am