Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani calls for intensifying cooperation between the Peshmerga and federal forces in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani calls for intensifying cooperation between the Peshmerga and federal forces in the Empty Nechirvan Barzani calls for intensifying cooperation between the Peshmerga and federal forces in the

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2022, 5:12 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Nechirvan Barzani calls for intensifying cooperation between the Peshmerga and federal forces in the "disputed"[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]

[size=45]On Thursday, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, sent a cable of condolences over the killing of the officer in the "commando" forces, Zuhair Muhammad.[/size]
    [size=45]"I offer my deepest condolences to the family of the martyr Captain Zuhair Muhammad in the Kurdistan Commandos, who was martyred yesterday in a terrorist bombing while performing a security duty," the region's president said in a statement.[/size]
    [size=45]"I hope that God will bless him with his mercy and inspire his relatives patience and solace and a speedy recovery for the commander of the commando forces, Akam Omar, and his comrades who were wounded in this terrorist attack," he added.[/size]
    [size=45]Nechirvan Barzani stressed that "terrorism still poses a threat to security and stability, so joint cooperation between the Peshmerga forces and the federal forces must be intensified, especially in the areas that fall within Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution, so that we can confront terrorism more effectively and eliminate them with the support of the international coalition." .[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, Wednesday, the Asayish (Security) Directorate of the independent Garmian administration reported that during an official mission to maintain security and stability and to supervise an operation in the borders of (Tawerka) in the Balkaneh and Zainana regions of Garmian to confront terrorism and the remnants of ISIS, several explosives exploded. Explosives targeted the commandos of Kurdistan.[/size]
    [size=45]And it indicated that as a result of the explosion of one of the explosive devices, (Akam Omar), the commander of the Kurdistan commando forces, was seriously wounded, and Lieutenant (Zuhair Muhammad) was martyred, and seven others from the Peshmerga commandos were wounded.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 10:26 pm