Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi directed to stop the movement of federal forces for 24 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi directed to stop the movement of federal forces for 24 hours Empty Abadi directed to stop the movement of federal forces for 24 hours

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Oct 2017, 2:16 pm

[ltr]Abadi directed to stop the movement of federal forces for 24 hours[/ltr]

Since 2017-10-27 at 17:52 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]General of the armed forces Haider al-Abadi, on Friday, to stop law enforcement in the disputed areas for 24 hours.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Prime Minister issued an order to stop the movement of federal forces involved in law enforcement operations for 24 hours," a statement from the Abadi office said. 
    He added that "the suspension came in order to make way for a technical team between the federal forces and the regional forces to work on the ground," pointing out that "the task of the deployment of Iraqi federal forces in all disputed areas as well as in Vishkhabur and international borders immediately to prevent clashes and bloodshed Between the sons of one homeland. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) announced on Friday (October 27, 2017) an agreement between the federal forces and the Peshmerga to stop the firing in the disputed areas for 24 hours. Ending 29/34[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:54 am