Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A double suicide bombing and clashes in the Afghan province of Paktia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A double suicide bombing and clashes in the Afghan province of Paktia Empty A double suicide bombing and clashes in the Afghan province of Paktia

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2017, 4:08 am

A double suicide bombing and clashes in the Afghan province of Paktia

10:33 - 17/10/2017

A double suicide bombing and clashes in the Afghan province of Paktia %D8%A7%D9%81%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    Afghan officials said Tuesday that a double bombing occurred in the vicinity of the police command in the state of Paktia, noting that clashes are going on between security forces and attackers.
    "A car bomb exploded in front of the police headquarters and was followed by a suicide bomber who blew himself up at the first checkpoint in the center," the spokesman of the governor of Paktia Abdullah Hasret told AFP.
    The Afghan Interior Ministry said that "a terrorist group armed with weapons and explosive belts attacked the training center, which is located next to the police headquarters."
    The spokesman of the ministry Najib Danesh through his page on Facebook to "the killing of two of the attackers," noting that "the security forces hit a cordon around the region." Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:26 pm