Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Afghan president accuses Pakistan of Kabul bombing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Afghan president accuses Pakistan of Kabul bombing Empty Afghan president accuses Pakistan of Kabul bombing

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Jun 2017, 3:07 am

Afghan president accuses Pakistan of Kabul bombing

12:58 - 06/01/2017

Accused Afghan President Ashraf Ghani, Thursday, Pakistani intelligence of being behind the terrorist explosion in Kabul, which left hundreds of dead and wounded, calling on the Afghan people to the Union.

According to the Agency for International Tasnim news agency, that "the Afghan president called for national consensus to strengthen the position of the national unity government direction of the Pakistani government, after accusing security officials of a group linked to Pakistani intelligence of being behind the attack in Kabul on Tuesday."

He announced the Afghan president that "the Afghan government has issued orders to the concerned authorities to take the necessary measures to combat terrorism," values ​​accused of "a number of security officials in Afghanistan Group (Haqqani network) collaborating with the army intelligence of Pakistan being behind the terrorist attack yesterday."

He called for "the People's Union for the mobilization against terrorism." It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/01/163490/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:20 pm